Thank you. Robert Tillung wants to give back to you.
Whether you’re an activated National Guard or Reservist, or an immediate family member of someone who is, Robert wants to show his sincere gratitude by offering fitness training services (such as One-On-One Personal Training or Small Group Training) at no cost to you and your family.
Robert has pledged to give 1 hour of Personal and Small Group Training to each service member or family for a total of 24 hours.
Total hours pledged so far: 3
The stress of war and long periods of separation from family and friends tremendously impact your life in ways that most of us cannot comprehend. Yet, through it all, you continue to hold your head high, tackle challenges with grace and overcome obstacles with perseverance.
Getting you started with free personal training services
It’s easy and simple to get your free 1 hour Personal or Small Group Training session.
1. Contact Robert immediately (as this will end once his pledge is met)
2. Let him know what service you are interested in and if there are other people who might qualify (ie. family members)
3. Ask any questions you may have (first refer to FAQ below)
4. Arrange a time and place to meet to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I qualify?
This is for Reservists and National Guard and their immediate family members when the Reservist or Guard Member anticipates deployment within the next six months, is currently deployed, or has returned from active deployment within the last six months. Service member ID’s and a copy of recent orders may be presented when participating in fitness activities.
Are the immediate family members of actively deployed National Guard and actively deployed Reservists eligible?
1. Actively deployed National Guard and actively deployed Reservists and their immediate family members (may be parents, siblings, spouses, children) are eligible to redeem hours pledged through this initiative when the National Guard or Reservist anticipates deployment in the next six months, is currently deployed, or has returned from deployment in the last six months. Service member ID’s and a copy of recent orders may be presented when participating in fitness activities.
2. The Joining Forces initiative includes widows/widowers and immediate family members of those who have been killed while serving as actively deployed National Guard or as an actively deployed Reservist.
3. While the Joining Forces initiative is inclusive of ALL branches of the U.S. military, we are initially offering fitness training services at no cost to actively deployed National Guard members, actively deployed Reservists and their immediate families. For more information on the comprehensive Joining Forces initiative, visit www.whitehouse.gov/joiningforces/
Can I invite my friends to participate with me during a fitness training session or class?
Joining Forces is a comprehensive national initiative that provides ways for Americans to give back to services members and their immediate families. If you have friends who serve as activated reservists or the National Guard, or are immediate family members of someone who does, they are eligible to receive fitness services from Robert Tillung/Fitnesstry.
If you have a friend or family member that doesn’t qualify for the program, they can hire Robert to receive training services based on the his set hourly rate.
What if I want to continue working with my fitness professional after they’ve exhausted their total number of hours pledged?
It is up to you and Robert Tillung to work out an arrangement as to the total number of session hours you and your family can receive if you are interested in continuing to work with Robert once He’s fulfilled his pledge hours. Please note that at this time, Robert may agree to continue providing his services to you based on a set hourly or per session rate.